Exploring the Religions of Our World, 3rd Edition
Publisher: Ave Maria Press
Item Number: AVEP-800988
Developed for Curriculum Framework Elective Option E: Ecumenical and Interreligious Issues.
This Teacher’s Manual provides thorough and creative strategies for teaching a course on world religions using the Exploring the Religions of Our World (Third Edition) student text.
Features of the Teacher’s Manual, written in wraparound format, include:
- lessons and strategies to facilitate several different learning styles. Guides, approaches, rubrics, and questions and answers will assist your planning and assignment of each chapter.
- three teaching approaches for each text section. Each approach is self-contained for one, fifty-minute class period with the option of adapting ideas and strategies from the other two approaches.
- several “Extending the Lesson” assignments for enrichment.
- answers to all Section Assessment items.
- directions for referenced handouts. Handouts can be accessed at resources.avemariapress.com.
Additional resources, including tests and answers, YouTube videos, PowerPoints, worksheets, crossword puzzles, and much more are available at resources.avemariapress.com. Paperback, 8.5 x 11, 368 pages. (©2022)
Weight: 1.906 lbs
Case Qty: 30 ($1,348.50)