Live Jesus in Our Hearts
The Church: Foundations and Mission
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Item Number: STMR-210287View Sample
View Complete ProgramLive Jesus in Our Hearts
Developed for Curriculum Framework Course 4: Jesus Christ's Mission Continues in the Church.
The Teacher Manual’s features will help you quickly and efficiently plan lessons and assess student learning. Some highlights:
- Teacher manual units align seamlessly with the chapters and units in The Church Foundations and Mission, making the connections between teacher guide and student materials effortless and clear.
- Each unit begins with a two-page summary that provides a quick overview of the key knowledge and concepts presented in the unit.
- Unit vocabulary is identified and divided into terms for mastery, terms mastered in previous learning, and terms that are introduced for mastery in later units or courses.
- Each unit provides eight or more learning experiences you can use to help students expand their knowledge and grow in their understanding of key unit concepts.
- Pre-assessments, chapter quizzes, final performance tasks, and unit tests provide a variety of ways for you to assess student mastery of the unit content and concepts.
- Thumbnail images of student book pages, quizzes, tests, handouts, and PowerPoints are provided in the margins so you can quickly identify the specific resources available for each learning experience.
Used with the online course resources, this teacher guide will be your invaluable teaching assistant!
Spiral-bound softcover, 8.5 x 11, 292 pages. (©2020)
Weight: 1.510 lbs