Live Jesus in Our Hearts
The Paschal Mystery and the Gospels
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Item Number: STMR-210256View Sample
View Complete ProgramLive Jesus in Our Hearts
Developed for Curriculum Framework Course 3: The Mission of Jesus Christ (the Paschal Mystery).
Continues the series commitment to combine the Framework content points with Scripture reading and exegesis. While exploring the meaning of Jesus' passion, death, Resurrection, and Ascension, the course takes a deep dive into the Gospel accounts of these events. The text helps student explore and analyze the similarities and differences between the four Gospel accounts of these events. In the process, students arrive at a deeper understanding of Christ's saving mission.
Help students connect using:
- Short stories about young people that relate a teaching or belief to a young person's lived experience.
- Focus questions introduce each unit in the voice of a teen, guiding students in focusing on what they might learn; units end with an image of a real student and his or her reflections on the unit focus question, inviting students to check their own understanding.
- A Unit Highlights section that uses graphic organizers to visually represent the key concepts from each chapter.
- "Hmmm" questions at the end of each article that encourage students to think critically about Christian beliefs.
- A full page visual feature at the end of each chapter that engages students to reflect on the chapter content in a unique way.
Softcover, 6 x 9, 412 pages. Approved by the Bishops' Committee. (©2019)
Weight: 1.480 lbs
Case Qty: 22 ($636.90)