Blest Are We Faith in Action, K-8
Grade 5 Student Book
Includes Ebook and Digital Resources
Publisher: RCL Benziger
Item Number: RCLB-601737
View Complete ProgramBlest Are We Faith in Action, K-8, School Edition
Blest Are We Faith in Action is a thematic program. Grade 5 themes focus on sacraments. The thematic logo in the Teacher Manual clearly depicts the movement of the four chapters in each unit, which correlate to the four pillars of the Catechism: What Catholics Believe, How Catholics Worship, How Catholics Live, and How Catholics Pray.
- The New American Bible Revised Edition (NABRE) translation is used in Grades 4-8.
- All Scripture passages are in Scripture blue.
- An oil lamp symbol designates Scripture passages and quotes.
- Engaging Scripture illustrations by a single artist in each grade level provide continuity.
Faith in Action
- Design is colorful, engaging, and emphasizes the Faith in Action feature in this series.
- More emphasis is given, especially in the Teacher Manual, for a greater connection with specific principles of Catholic Social Teaching.
Ebooks and Digital Content
One-year access to the digital student book is included with purchase of the print student book upon request. Also includes access to all digital content on the Flourish portal. Request digital access when placing your phone order or make a note in the Special Instructions at checkout on the website. RCL Benziger will contact you with your Flourish username and password. Unused access from previous years cannot be used at a later time.
Weight: 1.780 lbs
Case Qty: 16 ($319.20)