Blest Are We Faith in Action, K-8
Grade 5 Student Book
Includes Ebook and Digital Resources
Publisher: RCL Benziger
Item Number: RCLB-601737
View Complete ProgramBlest Are We Faith in Action, K-8, School
Buy the Student textbook and receive the ebook for free upon request!*
Blest Are We Faith in Action invites all learners to explore and grow in Faith, Word, and Action. Building on the legacy of the Blest Are We series, Blest Are We Faith in Action provides some new and different features.
Blest Are We Faith in Action clearly states that it is a thematic program. Grade 5 themes focus on the sacraments. Redesigned thematic logo in the Teacher Guide clearly depicts the movement of the four chapters in each unit, which correlate to the four pillars of the Catechism: What Catholics Believe, How Catholics Worship, How Catholics Live, and How Catholics Pray.
- The New American Bible Revised Edition (NABRE) translation is used in Grades 4-8.
- All Scripture passages are in Scripture blue.
- An oil lamp symbol designates Scripture passages and quotes.
- Engaging Scripture illustrations by a single artist in each grade level provide continuity for studying Scripture.
- Redesigned first page is colorfully engaging and user-friendly.
- Images for Saint of the Week have been added in a wide variety of illustration styles.
- BlestAreWe.com, SaintsResource.com, and RCLBLectionary.com references have been added throughout the book.
Faith in Action
- New design is colorful, engaging, and emphasizes the Faith in Action feature in this series.
- More emphasis is given, especially in the Teacher Guide, for a greater connection with specific principles of Catholic Social Teaching
* Purchase one student textbook and, upon request, receive your first year subscription to the ebook absolutely FREE!
Digital Resources for At-Home Faith Formation
Online Resources to support At Home Faith Formation
Weight: 1.800 lbs