Our Catholic Identity Scripture Workbook Series
Grade 7 Student Workbook
Publisher: RCL Benziger
Item Number: RCLB-600854
View Complete ProgramOur Catholic Identity Scripture Workbook Series
A full-color workbook with twenty-seven age-appropriate Bible study sessions for children. Each two-page lesson follows a five step plan:
1. Learning about the people in the Scripture story in the Bible Background section
2. Reading the story in the Word of God using your own copy of the Bible
3. Learning what the story means by completing the activity in the Understanding the Word of God section. Activities include puzzles, word searches, drawing, matching exercises, questions and answers, and more.
4. Memorizing the Memory Verse
5. Applying or learning more about the Scripture story in the With Family or Friends section
Scripture stories in the Grade 7 Workbook include Micah, Daniel, Mary, the Shepherds, the Eight Beatitudes, the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish, Jesus' Entrance into Jerusalem, the Crucifixion of Jesus, the Resurrection of Jesus, the Conversion of Saul, Paul's Missionary Work, and many more.
Words in the lesson in bold type appear in the back of the workbook in the Scripture Dictionary. Sessions come from both the Old and New Testaments. A suggested lesson plan is provided on the inside back cover. Paper, 7 x 10, 64 pages. (1998)
Weight: 0.368 lbs