Our Catholic Identity Scripture Workbook Series
Grade 5 Student Workbook
Publisher: RCL Benziger
Item Number: RCLB-600852View Sample
View Complete ProgramOur Catholic Identity Scripture Workbook Series
A full-color workbook with twenty-seven age-appropriate Bible study sessions for children. Each two-page lesson follows a five step plan:
1. Learning about the people in the Scripture story in the Bible Background section
2. Reading the story in the Word of God using your own copy of the Bible
3. Learning what the story means by completing the activity in the Understanding the Word of God section. Activities include puzzles, word searches, drawing, matching exercises, questions and answers, and more.
4. Memorizing the Memory Verse
5. Applying or learning more about the Scripture story in the With Family or Friends section
Scripture stories in the Grade 5 Workbook include Solomon, Esther, the Magi, the Cleansing of the Temple, Nicodemus, the Wedding Feast at Cana, Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet, the Hour of Darkness, Pentecost, Paul's Missionary Work, and many more.
Words in the lesson in bold type appear in the back of the workbook in the Scripture Dictionary. Sessions come from both the Old and New Testaments. A suggested lesson plan is provided on the inside back cover. Paper, 7 x 10, 64 pages. (©1998)
Weight: 0.375 lbs
Case Qty: 68 ($612.00)