Blest Are We Faith in Action, K-8
Grade 3 Student Book
Publisher: RCL Benziger
Item Number: RCLB-601735
View Complete ProgramBlest Are We Faith in Action, K-8, School
Buy the Student textbook receive the ebook for free upon request*!
Blest Are We Faith in Action invites all learners to explore and grow in Faith, Word, and Action. Building on the legacy of the Blest Are We series, Blest Are We Faith in Action provides some new and different features.
Blest Are We Faith in Action is a thematic program. Grade 1 themes include an introduction to Family – My Family, Holy Family, and Church Family. Redesigned thematic logo in the Teacher Guide clearly depicts the movement of the four chapters in each unit, which correlate to the four pillars of the Catechism: What Catholics Believe, How Catholics Worship, How Catholics Live, and How Catholics Pray.
- ”Based on” Scripture is still provided in Grades 1, 2, and 3 to more effectively share the Good News in an age-appropriate manner.
- Short Scripture quotes for memorization are provided in the Grade 1 Teacher Guide and in Grades 2 and 3 student books.
- All Scripture passages are in Scripture blue.
- An oil lamp symbol designates Scripture passages and quotes.
- Engaging Scripture illustrations by a single artist in each grade level provide continuity for studying Scripture.
- Redesigned first page is colorfully engaging and user-friendly.
- Images for Saint of the Week have been added in a wide variety of illustration styles.
- BlestAreWe.com, SaintsResource.com, and RCLBLectionary.com references have been added throughout the book.
Faith in Action
- New design is colorful, engaging, and emphasizes the Faith in Action feature in this series.
- More emphasis is given, especially in the Teacher Guide, for a greater connection with specific principles of Catholic Social Teaching.
Feasts and Seasons
Ordinary Time section (and lesson or lessons) is now at the beginning of the Feasts and Seasons section.
Celebrating Catholic Schools Week
- New design is more appealing and colorful for the digital learner.
- Lessons are now front and back rather than in a spread format, allowing for easier access to take home.
- Catholic Schools Week prayer, tying in with grade-specific lessons, has been moved to the website, allowing for a more substantive and liturgically-based ritual prayer.
Student textbooks now include RCL Benziger's latest digital resource for free!
This exciting digital resource expands learning opportunities for students and increases flexibility for all users, including teachers and parents:
- Stories and lessons come alive in an online format
- Works on tablets, smartphones, laptops, and desktops
- Dynamic pages allow students to highlight text, take page notes, bookmark content, and post answers
- Links in every chapter offer students in-depth explorations of saints and holy people, key concepts, games, and activities
- Activity pages can easily be printed for later reference or take-home work
* Purchase one student textbook and, upon request, receive your first year subscription to the ebook absolutely FREE!
Digital Resources for At-Home Faith Formation
Online Resources to support At Home Faith Formation
Weight: 1.800 lbs