Kit de preparación adaptativa para la Confirmación: Para personas con autismo y otras necesidades especiales
Kit de preparación adaptativa para la Confirmación
Para personas con autismo y otras necesidades especiales
Adaptive Confirmation Preparation Kit
$49.99 for 2+ Save 17%
$39.99 for 6+ Save 33%
Publisher: Loyola Press
Item Number: LOYO-40126View Sample
Adaptive Confirmation Preparation Kit: For Individuals with Autism and Other Special Needs, Spanish Edition. Designed to help individuals with autism and other special needs enter fully into the faith experience prepare for the Sacrament of Confirmation, and live their lives as participating members of the Catholic Church. According to the USCCB Guidelines, "All baptized, unconfirmed Catholics may receive the Sacrament of Confirmation if they are suitably instructed and properly disposed and able to renew their baptismal promises." Learning tools in this kit are based on tested, proven strategies and have been successfully used by individuals with special needs to prepare for and celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation.
1. I Receive Confirmation Story--introduces the Sacrament of Confirmation
2. The Baptismal Promises Puzzle--emphasizes the renewal of baptismal promises and the beliefs of the Catholic Church
3. The I Do Card--helps individuals who have limited or no spoken language to actively communicate or reinforce their responses to the renewal of their baptismal promises
4. I Am a Disciple Flip Book--reinforces basic Catholic beliefs and practices, and explains how Catholics can live as disciples
5. My Confirmation Songs CD--helps individuals better understand the meaning and effects of the Sacrament of Confirmation, the role of sponsors and the individual's role as an active member of the church.
6. The Request for Confirmation Template--offers two options to help individuals request the sacrament
7. The Toss-and-Tell Ball--can be used to foster communication between the candidate and his or her sponsor, catechist, parent or helper
8. The Helper Guide--explains how to use each component in the kit
9. A backpack--allows candidates to transport all the components to and from church, home, or class.